Registration begins Thursday July 20th at 2:00pm and Registration must be done on site.
Event pulls will start at 3:00pm
- Each participant must sign a waiver prior to entering firetruck pull area.
- Each team member must be 18 years of age or older.
- Teams will consist of 5 team members; this is a unisex event.
- This is a family friendly event; teams may consist of non-eligible members.
- Each team member must wear tennis shoes.
- Each team will pay a $50.00 entry fee.
- Each team entered will pull twice with the best time in each category competing for the trophy.
- All team members must begin behind the starting line and must hold the rope behind the mark on the rope.
- Time begins at the sound of the horn and time will stop at the sound of a second horn. The second horn will sound the moment the mark on the rope passes the finish line.
- Best time wins the event and bragging rights for a year!
- We will not be awarding CPFAA medals as this is not a sanctioned CPFAA event.
- Prizes for the winning team will be awarded.
- The truck pull is approximately 20 feet.
|July 20, 2023||3:00 pm||2023||0'|